The team of LOGICA provides legal services and consultations in the following areas:
- Consultations at the planning stage, preparation and implementation of public procurement procedures;
- Preparation, review, editing of public procurement documentation;
- Consulting participants in the preparation of the necessary documents for participation in public procurement procedures;
- Preparation of complaints and opinions in appeals procedures and / or actions and omissions of Contracting Authorities, before the CPC, SAC.
Services related to the application of the Law on the Management of the Funds from the European Structure and Investment Funds:
- Consultations on grant award procedures and / or related to financial management and control, regulated by the Law;
- Drawing up complaints in connection with administrative acts and / or administrative contracts issued in the course of grant award procedures;
- Preparation of documents for the selection of a contractor, in accordance with the special rules under Chapter IV of the Law for Contracting entities outside the scope of the Public Procurement Act;
- Consultation and drafting of written objections on behalf of beneficiaries under grant contracts, in procedures for financial corrections imposed by competent authorities;
- Counseling and preparation of complaints in connection with decisions of the heads of the Managing Authorities, requiring financial corrections.
Protection of personal data:
Advising administrators on the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, according to the specific type of administrator as follows:
- Comprehensive analysis of objectives, means, protection measures, categories of data subjects, types of personal data being processed, processing operations used;
- Assessment of possible risks, their likelihood, severity and consequences for the data subjects’ rights and freedoms; impact assessment on the protection of personal data, where there is a high risk;
- Preparation of a set of documents required to comply with the accountability principle set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), including:
- Internal instructions / rules / procedures for the protection of personal data in the company / organization concerned;
- Registers of the types of processing of personal data in the company / organization;
- Reviewing and updating contracts with personal data processors to adapt them to the mandatory GDPR requirements;
- Preparation of a letter for transparent information, according to Art. 13-14 of the GDPR;
- Preparation of a form for the free expression of consent of the data subject.