SmartOP is an internet platform for elaboration of public procurement documentation, an innovative product for managing and controlling the overall process of preparing a procurement procedure dossier.
The product includes Module 1: Developing public procurement documentation for the two most popular procedures: 1. Open procedure; 2. Public competition. It also includes the “Solicitation of tenders by advertisement”.
SmartOP is a unique product developed by experts with many years of experience in the field of public procurement, which will support the Public institutions by optimizing and improving the process of preparation of procurement documents.
The system is intuitive and easy to operate, with a variety of functionality related to the definition of the type of procedure, including predefined texts, with the possibility to develop Technical Specifications, Evaluation Grids, with multiple alerts and reminders aimed at avoiding errors and complying with the requirements of the law.
The benefits of SmartOP:
- When legislative changes are in force the Platform provides real-time updates of the predefined texts applicable in a Procedure;
- Eliminates errors in determining the type of procedure according to subject, object and estimated value of the procedure;
- Eliminates technical mistakes due to copy/paste from various texts and in calculating complex evaluation in bid evaluation methodologies;
- Reduces time for the documentation preparation by generating ready texts and samples;
- Minimizes the risk of legal violations by verifying the entire package of documents under the procedure for the availability of mandatory requisites under the Public Procurement Act;
- Indicates errors, inaccuracies and discrepancies in data entered into the system for a given procedure;
- Provides a unified approach for the Contracting Authority when structuring and texting documentations;
- Introduces a systematic approach to assign tasks, track the process of work of the experts, feedback and corrections, in real time, without interruption and delay of the work process;
- Guarantees adequacy and quality, in line with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of public procurement.